This is me is an invitation to look at the polarities and paradoxes of our life. From responses that show the best of us to those that, we prefer to hide and not even think about.
- Recognising who we are without judgement helps us to grow.
- As we cannot see our own face we cannot have a good picture of who we are.
- “This is me” open the window for personal discovery.
- We can be observers of ourselves
- The insight gained has the power for personal transformation.
- Different relationships provoke a different ‘me,’ discovering each response give us freedom and step towards change.